Before contacting us, please take the time to browse our site. Look over our design portfolio, design services and read through the terms of service. If you like our style, and agree to the terms of service, contact us.
If after browsing through the site you still have questions, simply contact us via the contact form, we are happy to answer any questions you have regarding our services or the process.
Ready to move forward with the design process?
• Fill out the new project questionnaire, in as much detail as possible, and submit it. We will email you with a final quote and approximate start date for your design project.
• To proceed, I require a 50% deposit to be placed on the design schedule. To hold your place on the design schedule, payment of deposit, design questionnaire and any images you would like included in your design must be emailed to me within 7 days (sooner the better) of receiving the deposit invoice.
3) PRELIMINARY DESIGN
• When it is time to begin your design, I will email you an invoice for the remaining balance. Once the remaining balance is paid in full, preliminary design work will begin. Preliminary design(s) are based off of the preferences on your questionnaire and your inspiration images.
Once you receive the preliminary design, we work together to refine your design. Please respond with any changes you would like made in a timely manner to keep the process running smoothly.
• After I receive the final approval from you, your design is ready to be installed. To install, I will need your login information to Blogger or WordPress (including FTP/Cpanel for WordPress). If you would like, you may provide me with temporary passwords until the install is complete.
• Review your site after it is installed. If you would like changes made, please contact me within one week of installation. I offer one free round of revisions (not including the redesign of elements) after installation.
• Enjoy your new design!