How do I get started?
1) Read over the terms of service and fill out our new project questionnaire. We will send you a design quote and approximate start date within 48 hours.
2) Pay 50 % deposit to be placed on our design schedule. A La Carte items are paid in full.
3) Purchase a hosting package and domain name, if you are using WordPress (.org). Please have this completed before design work begins.
4) Email me all images you would like included in your design.
5) Wait for me to contact you to begin your design. I will send an invoice for your remaining balance when it is time to begin. Design work will begin once final payment has been received in full.
Question #3 says I need a hosting package, what do I need to look for in a webhost? Who do you recommend?
Make sure your host meets the minimum requirements to run WordPress, if you are unsure, contact the hosting company and ask. I personally use, and recommend Hostgator.
On which platforms do you design?
I currently design on Blogger and WordPress (.org) platforms. I DO NOT design on free WordPress.com sites. All websites are designed on WordPress (.org), allowing you complete control over your files and content.
My project is in the design queue, how long will it take to start?
My wait list varies from week to week. I will email you a projected wait time with your design quote. This is simply an estimate of how long it will take to complete the design projects ahead of you. Custom designs may take longer than estimated. If you have a deadline to have your project completed by, email me to make sure I can have your project completed by the deadline.
I need my design ASAP, can you rush it?
I will be happy to rush your design for $100 rush fee (in addition to your package). Rushing your order places your design next in the design queue. It will be added to our overtime schedule, and will not disrupt the current projects in the queue.
I want to change an element in my design now that has been installed, can you change it?
After your blog design has been installed, I delete all of your design files. Therefore, I cannot change any graphics, fonts, buttons without charging design time. If you would like a design element changed, please contact me for a quote.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact me.